Buy ruger gp 100 accessories
ruger gp 100 accessories for sale
Ruger® GP100® double-action revolvers are among the most comfortable shooting revolvers. Their rugged, medium-sized frame and cushioned grip system permit repeated firings with minimal shooter fatigue.
ruger gp 100 for sale
Easy on the hand and budget, all GP100 revolvers boast solid steel sidewalls (no side-plates), and frame widths that are increased with extra steel in critical areas that support the barrel, making them rugged, reliable, and dependable.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Patented grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
ruger gp 100 accessories
- Model Number: 1771
- Caliber: 357 MAG
- Grips: Cushioned Rubber with Hardwood Insert
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Barrel Length: 4.20″
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 7
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Twist: 1:18.75″ RH
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Overall Length: 9.50″
- Weight: 40 oz.
- Grooves: 5
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No
Guns for sale
The GP100 was an evolution of an earlier Ruger double-action revolver, the Security Six. It was introduced in 1985 as a second generation of the Ruger double-action, exposed-hammer revolvers intended to replace Ruger’s Security-/Service-/Speed-Six line. It was made stronger with the intent to fire an unlimited number of full-power .357 Magnum rounds. The first significant change was introduced with the Ruger Redhawk and that involved a new locking mechanism with a lever on the crane rather than using the end of the ejector rod to lock.