Heritage Rough Rider 22LR Rimfire Revolve
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Capacity: 6
- Finish: Black
- Grip: Cocobolo
- Firing System: Spurred Hammer
- Action Type: Single Action Only (SAO)
- Trigger Pull: 6 lbs. Aprox.
- Safety: Manual Safety
- Sights Front: Fixed
- Sights Rear: Fixed
- Overall Length: 21.375”
- Overall Width: 1.5”
- Overall Height: 4.8”
- Barrel Length: 16”
- Weight: 45.82 Oz. / 49.62 Oz.
- Cylinder Material: 12L14 Steel
- Cylinders Included: 1
- Packaging Size: 23.81” x 5.25” x 1.75”
- Packaging Weight: 55.42 Oz.
heritage arms rough rider
Designed around popular Old West revolvers, the Heritage® Rough Rider® Single-Action Revolver is manufactured with modern materials, using state-of-the-art precision machinery, assuring tight cylinder lock-up and a superior fit and finish for maximum accuracy and reliability. A hammer block mounted in the recoil shield provides an extra measure of safety, ensuring the hammer won’t fall on the primer if the revolver is dropped, while a red dot indicator that lets you know when the safety is disengaged, and the weapon is ready to fire. A blued carbon steel barrel and cylinder provide strength and durability where it counts, and an aluminum frame keeps weight down and resists corrosion. Cocobolo grip panels conform to the authentic western look, and afford a solid grip, and a fixed, notch rear sight and a blade front sight offer wuick, intuitive target acquisition.
- Traditional style of the Old West
- Manufactured with modern materials and technology
- Blued carbon steel barrel and cylinder
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Cocobolo grip panels
- Hammer block safety
- Fixed sights
The Heritage Rough Rider handgun is built with numerous grip options and feature classic profile and precision action, chambered in 22LR or 22WMR ammo