taurus raging judge
taurus raging judge for sale
The Model 4510 Public Defender from Taurus delivers the same devastating firepower in a new scaled-down size that can travel with you. Available in a stainless steel frame and with a red fiber optic front sight, the new Public Defender also features a new, improved hammer that won’t catch when it needs to come out quickly.
- Extended Ejector Rod for positive extraction of fired cases.
- Exclusive Taurus shock absorbing grip design provides a firm grip under virtually all shooting conditions.
- Red Fiber Optic Sight
- Taurus Security System (TSS), which provides instant-ready defense with built-in ability to secure your pistol and make it inoperable at the turn of a key.
- Manufacturer: Taurus
- Model: 4510PD-3SS
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Caliber: .45/.410 (2.5 in. chamber)
- Grips: Ribber
- UPC: 725327607090
- Capacity: 5
- Weight: 28.2 oz.
- Rate of Twist: 1:12 in.
- Barrel Length: 2.5 in.
- Frame: Small
- Action: DA/SA
- Front Sight: Red Fiber Optic Fixed
- Length: 9.5 in.
- Grooves: 6
- Safety: Taurus Security System Transfer Bar
- Trigger Type: Smooth
- Order #: 2-441039TC
taurus raging judge
In its larger calibers it is marketed as a hunter’s sidearm because it is a potent weapon with plenty of stopping power. The .454 Casull cartridge has been used to hunt animals as large as Cape Buffalo.
The Raging Bull has a ported barrel and a red rubber strip along the back of its grip (in some variants such as the Raging Hornet, this strip is yellow), which cushions the shooter’s hand and lowers perceived recoil. Functionally, the Raging Bull has a manually operated front cylinder latch, whose release can be seen on the crane.
Front cylinder latches are required for such high-powered double-action revolvers, and are found on the Ruger Super Redhawk and the S&W Model 500 revolver, but they are actuated by the rear cylinder latch. The manually operated latch on the Raging Bull is simpler (and thus less expensive to produce) yet equally strong, but requires two hands to open the cylinder.