Pistol with SB Tactical Ruger AR-556 300 Blackout Semi-Automatic Pistol with SB Tactical Stabilizing Brace Pistol with SB Tactical Stabilizing
The second addition to the Ruger® AR-556 Pistol line features a 10.50″ cold hammer-forged barrel with a 1:7″ twist and pistol-length gas system to reliably function with both the lightest supersonic hunting rounds and heavy, subsonic rounds.
This new .300 Blackout model is equipped with an adjustable SB Tactical® SBA3™ Pistol Stabilizing Brace® that features a minimalist design and integral QD sling sockets. The pistol also boasts a 9″ aluminum free-float handguard with Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots for easy user customization.
The dust cover and metal magazine are marked with the caliber for easy identification of both the pistol and ammunition. The pistol-length gas system is tuned to run with a wide variety of ammunition, with or without a silencer. The 5/8″-24 muzzle threads are capped with a thread protector.
- Lower receiver is fitted with an adjustable SB Tactical® SBA3™ Pistol Stabilizing Brace® to aid in accuracy, balance and recoil management.
- Handguard is free-floating for accuracy and the slim, 9″ length provides enhanced ergonomics and support. Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots along the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions.
- Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flattop upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector. Pistol with SB Tactical
- Bolt is machined from 9310 alloy steel and is shot peened and pressure (proof) tested to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Pistol-length gas system ensures reliable function with a wide variety of ammunition.
- Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. M4 feed ramps provide improved reliability, and the matte black oxide finish reduces glare and provides corrosion resistance.
- Bolt carrier and gas key have chrome-plated inside diameters to provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. The gas key is staked so that it will not loosen after extensive firing. A matte black oxide finish on the exterior of the bolt carrier provides corrosion resistance.
- The 5/8″-24 threaded barrel with factory-installed thread protector allows for standard muzzle accessories to be installed.
- Also includes: One, 30-round metal magazine.
- Model Number: 8572
- Caliber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Feature: SB Tactical® SBA3™ Pistol Stabilizing Brace®
- Handguard: Free-Float with M-LOK® Attachment Slots
- Sights: None
- Barrel Length: 10.50″
- Thread Pattern: 5/8″-24
- Type: Pistol
- Twist: 1:7″ RH
- Capacity: 30
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Height: 7.20″
- Weight: 5.8 lb.
- Overall Length: 25″ – 27.60″
- Grooves: 5
- Available in CA: No
- Available in MA: No